Pomegranate and you !
Health is also in your plate!
Granaline, offers the best of nature, 100% organic, no added sugar and no preservatives. Your everyday ally.
Your immune balance requires above all a balanced diet. For example, to get the nutrients of apple, 1950, you have to eat 100 apples today ….
In 50 years, broccoli has lost 75% of their calcium and meat lost 50% of its iron.
Hence the importance of having quality food, rich, varied vitamins to provide the body with vitamins and minerals essential to our good health.
Your vitality depends only on you … feed it!
To be fit and down the line, test the Granaline juice.
Organic Pomegranate and Organic pomegranate juice: Scientific references.
It is recommended to drink one glass of juice is 220 to 240 ml per day
- Pomegranate juice consumption reduces oxidative stress, atherogenic modifications to LDL, and platelet aggregation: studies in humans and in atherosclerotic apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. Aviram M et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 May;71(5):1062-76.
- Pomegranate extract induces apoptosis in human prostate cancer cells by modulation of the IGF-IGFBP axis. Koyama S. et Al. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2010 Feb;20(1):55-62. Epub 2009 Oct 22.
- Ellagitannin-rich pomegranate extract inhibits angiogenesis in prostate cancer in vitro and in vivo. Sartippour MR et Al. Int J Oncol. 2008 Feb;32(2):475-80.
- Pomegranate ellagitannin-derived metabolites inhibit prostate cancer growth and localize to the mouse prostate gland. Seeram N.P. et Al. J Agric Food Chem. 2007 Sep 19;55(19):7732-7. Epub 2007 Aug 28.
- Pomegranate juice polyphenols increase recombinant paraoxonase-1 binding to high-density lipoprotein: Studies in vitro and in diabetic patients.Bianca Fuhrman et Al. Nutrition, Volume 26, Issue 4 , Pages 359-366, April 2010
- Consumption of hydrolyzable tannins-rich pomegranate extract suppresses inflammation and joint damage in rheumatoid arthritis. Meenakshi Shukla et Al. Nutrition Vol. 24, Issue 7, Pages 733-743.June 2008.
- Obesity: The preventive role of the pomegranate (Punica granatum). May Nasser Al-Muammar et Al., Nutrition, Volume 28, Issue 6 , Pages 595-604, June 2012.
- Comparison of Antioxidant Potency of Commonly Consumed Polyphenol-Rich Beverages in the United States. Navindra P. Seeram, et Al. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2008, 1415–1422
- Bioavailability of ellagic acid in human plasma after consumption of ellagitannins from pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) juice. Navindra P. Seeram et Al. Clinica Chimica Acta 2004, 348: 63-68 (Center for Human Nutrition, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA)
- Pomegranate juice: a heart-healthy fruit juice. Arpita Basu and Kavitha Penugonda. Nutrition Reviews® Vol. 67(1):49–56.
- Punica granatum: heuristic treatment for diabetes mellitus. Katz SR, Newman RA, Lansky EP. J Med Food. 2007 Jun;10(2):213-7.
- Cancer chemoprevention by pomegranate: laboratory and clinical evidence. Adhami VM, Khan N, Mukhtar H. Nutr Cancer. 2009;61(6):811-5.
- Effects of pomegranate tannins on experimental gastric damages. Lai S, Zhou Q, Zhang Y, Shang J, Yu T. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009 May;34(10):1290-4.
- Pomegranate Juice Acts Like Viagra?. Scientific Blogging. Science 20.
- Punica granatum (pomegranate) and its potential for prevention and treatment of inflammation and cancer. Ephraim P. et Al. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. Volume 109, Issue 2, 19 January 2007, Pages 177–206
- Pomegranate and breast cancer: possible mechanisms of prevention. Susan R Sturgeon et Al. Nutrition Reviews. Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 122–128, February 2010